A Refined Adventure
Estancia La Limay features our recently-remodeled guest lodge, including contemporary furnishings with a rustic feel. Our all-Argentine staff includes 3 professional chefs, 4 fishing guides, 4 drivers, 3 housekeeping team and 1 ranch hostess who are dedicated to making sure every aspect of your stay is perfect. Enjoy gourmet meals and the best Argentine wines in an exclusive setting which captures the wonder of the Patagonia region.
Our Guest Lodge Includes
- Accommodations for up to 8 guests in 4 deluxe guest suites.
- All-inclusive rate with guided fishing, accommodations, gourmet meals, wine, and cocktails.
- Guided fishing in custom drift boats which will allow you to have several rods, lines and rigs at your disposal to make the most of each section of the river.
- Transportation to/ from the Neuquen airport (located approximately 1.5 hours from the lodge).
- Non-fishing activities are also included in the rate: hiking, horseback riding, wine tasting tours, kayaking, and paleontology museum tours.
Plan to Raise the Bar
Every evening when you arrive back at the lodge after fishing, our bartender will serve up your favorite cocktail or Argentine wine as you and your guide plan your next day on the river.
Our recently remodeled guest lodge is of exceptionally high quality and comfort. We can accommodate up to 8 guests, providing a very exclusive experience for everyone.
During your stay, our world-class chefs will prepare each of his exclusive signature dishes adapted to your individual needs and preferences. This is Argentine cuisine at the highest level.